Colon Pro Health™
Colon Pro Health™
Colon Pro Health is a gentle fiber cleanse that helps remove waste buildup from the intestinal tract, stabilize blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and reduce systemic inflammation.
Produced in a GMP
Formulated with all
Made with the most bio-available
form of pharmaceutical-grade
The gastro-intestinal tract is a part of the digestive system. It includes the organs that carry food and liquids through your body as you swallow, digest, absorb, and expel them.
One component of the GI tract is the colon, also known as the large intestine. The colon receives food from the small intestine and dehydrates what remains of the food. The colon then forms the food into stool by absorbing water and electrolytes as the muscles in the colon move the waste. Bacteria that live in your colon simultaneously feed on this waste to break it down further.
When the body is not functioning properly, waste and toxins can build up in your system. Fiber can help move this waste through your system, relieve constipation, and improve gut health.
Colon Pro Health can assist in this process by delivering much-needed fiber and other nutrients to your system and improving your health in the following ways:
- Promoting healthy colon function, removing the buildup of waste from your intestinal tract, and alleviating bloating with fiber in the form of psyllium husks, oat bran powder, flaxseed powder, prune powder, apple pectin powder, and glucomannan powder
- Removal of toxins with bentonite clay, an absorbent clay that has been used to remove toxins from the body for thousands of years
- Removal of parasites with black walnut hull powder
- Repairing the digestive tract with aloe vera powder
- Improving digestion and gut health by promoting good bacteria growth with lactobacillus acidophilus
Colon Pro Health is non-GMO.
Wondering which of our products are right for you? Take our three minute Wellness Questionnaire and find out.